Portrait/ Studio Policies & Terms
1. If you have a sick child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if we notice your child is sick. Sick or uncomfortable children do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if he or she was in good health.
2. While Allison does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from my archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
3. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is deemed non-refundable. Payments may be made cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. Payment plans are available.
Custom graphics, color conversions from Black & White to color for example are billed at $10.00/ per file changed due to the custom nature of this request. This charge is only for images that have already been presented and need to be changed.
Please allow 3 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be ready for you at your child’s school. If you are unable to pick up at the school please contact the studio to arrange an alternative arrangement.
6. All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Unordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the preview appointment, require a minimum $150 re-order.
7. The Copyright Act protects photographers. Please be nice! Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Law will be subject to criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
Usage of Images
Allison Cordner is an artist and as such requests that the work she creates be allowed into art exhibits, displayed in her studio, print competitions and other places that her work is featured regularly. The work is always showcased in the best possible way and will never compromise or jeopardize the photographer’s hard earned reputation. Confidentiality in advertising is always maintained.
I agree that I have read this portrait agreement and agree to comply with all policies and information included. I also agree that the photographer may use any images created during my commissioned session for display, advertisements, exhibits, sale or trade or other use as deemed appropriate by Allison Cordner Photography. I agree these images can be used without any additional compensation to me.